I had the pleasure of meeting Natalie at the Goddess GALA, we instantly clicked. She is so full of life, and passionate about teaching women how to build powerful Brands. You can't help but admire a woman who is walking in her purpose unapologetically. Check out her interview below!
1. How long have you been an entrepreneur, and how did your journey get started? I have been in entrepreneurship for four years and have been in full-time entrepreneurship for a year. My journey got started by me wanting to start my own clothing line. From me designing my first website and also the social media content for that first business, people began to start asking me about my process as an entrepreneur and how I made a name for myself.
2. How has having a podcast helped build your Brand? Where can we subscribe? Podcasting has been a great lead generation for my clients in my business because of my podcast talks about my expertise in branding and marketing. Most are listening to get a glimpse of what it means to have a well branded and well-marketed business and once they are ready to take the next step, I am the one they contact. You can subscribe to my podcast by going to www.anchor.fm/ceochatspodcast
3. What advice do you have for the aspiring entrepreneur who's scared to get started? I would tell them to just start! Don’t be afraid to follow your dreams. It’s so many people out here who are afraid to live and don’t acfually do what they want because fear is keeping them in that state. If you want to do something do it. Study, research and find a way to do what it is that you want to do with your life and let no one stop you.
4. What has been your biggest lesson this far in life? My biggest lesson was being nice in business and doing favors for everyone. I learned that i can no longer be able to support myself just by being nice. In order for me to move into full entrepreneurship and business I had to charge my worth and be unapologetic when I recited them
5. How can we keep up with you and your Brands? You can keep up with me by going to my websites at www.theenatalierochelle.com or for branding go to www.nrmediaagency.com and for social media I am Natalie Rochelle on Facebook and @theenatalierochelle on Instagram.